Havbadehuset in Slettestrand
Havbadehuset is built in a brand new building with full accessibility. Here you will find men's and women's changing rooms, two family/disabled changing rooms with a full-height ceiling lift and direct access to the pool interior, a disabled-friendly sauna and a treatment room.
The building is constructed with heat pumps and insulation to the highest energy standard and the leading water purification technology As our guest, you have free access to the hot water pool. If you are not an overnight guest, you can also use the pool. See prices below.
Prices for non overnight guests
Single ticket: 55 DKK/adult | 40 DKK/child 3-12 years
10-trip ticket: 450 DKK /adult | 300 DKK/child 3-12 years
Monthly pass: 450 DKK/adult | 300 DKK/child 3-12 years (the pass is personal)
Half-year card: 1.600 DKK/adult | 1.050 DKK/child 3-12 years (card is personal)
Children 0-2 years are free.
See the opening hours of the Havbadehuset here!
- The pool is only accessible after thorough washing with soap WITHOUT wearing swimwear - when visiting the toilet, it's all over again. Hair must also be washed with soap BEFORE bathing to remove residues of hair products. If hair is not washed, a bathing cap should be used.
- After using the sauna, rinse before going back into the pool - showers are provided at the sauna.
- Children and others who may find it difficult to hold their breath should use bathing slippers (available from reception).
- If you are suffering from an infectious disease, the pool is unfortunately not accessible.
- Children under 12 years only accompanied by an adult.
- Larger groups of young people have access only according to a manager.
- No head jumping or "bombs" and no ball games.
The above rules must be respected for water quality reasons. The water quality is measured 3 times a day and if the numbers are higher than allowed according to the rules from the Danish EPA, it will lead to closure of the pool until the water quality is restored.
- Guests staying at Feriecenter Slettestrand have free access to Havbadehuset.
- Other guests are also very welcome for an entrance fee (see prices above). Payment must be made at reception.
- There are regular checks, where you must show a ticket or a stamped clip card (unless you are a resident guest).
- Entrance and pool are under video surveillance.
- There is no lifeguard. Swimming is at your own risk.
The building is constructed in cooperation with:
Construction company Keld&Johs, HME, Kaj Rasmussen VVS, Klim El, VenTek, Fjordblink and Nykredit.