- Prices for holiday apartments and holiday houses exclude bed linen and electricity consumption, which is charged on departure at DKK 3.50 per kwh.
- Weekend stays, course stays, active holidays, safety net holidays and recreational stays are always inclusive of linen and electricity consumption.
- Linen package, consisting of bed linen, small towel and bath towel, can be ordered in advance or rented on site for DKK 85 per package.
- Arrival from 15.00, departure no later than 11.00, unless otherwise agreed.
- If you arrive later than 18.00, please inform the Feriecenter, otherwise the unit will be rented out to another party.
- Final cleaning is carried out by the Feriecenter, but does not include washing up and cleaning up, which guests must do themselves.
- The following items are provided on arrival: 1 kitchen roll, 2 rolls of toilet paper, 1 tea towel, 1 tea towel and 1 floor cloth. Dishwasher tabs, detergent, etc. must be brought by the guest.
- Dogs are welcome in most of our holiday apartments and holiday cottages, although not up on the furniture and in the beds, please. The fee for dogs is DKK 250 for extra cleaning. In the event that there have been pets on the furniture or beds, an additional DKK 495 will be charged for extra cleaning. We have a few allergy-friendly apartments, where pets are not permitted.
- We have weekend beds, high chairs and many assistive devices. Everything is available free of charge. Please contact us for your needs.
- All holiday apartments and cottages are non-smoking. Smoking in the units is subject to an extra cleaning fee of DKK 1,500/unit. It is possible to smoke in "Fredspiben" our small pavilion which you will find in the courtyard.
- Payment: unless otherwise agreed, an invoice for the full amount will be sent for payment prior to your stay.
As a guest staying at Feriecenter Slettestrand, you can make use of free Wi-Fi.
Below are the nearest places to buy groceries. At Feriecenter Slettestrand, we stock a small selection.
- 1,9 km from Hjortdal Købmand grocery store. Read more about Hjortdal Købmand on their Facebook page and website. Open 08.00–19.00 (until 20.00 during summer).
- 4 km from Dagli`Brugsen supermarket in Tranum, Tranhøj 4, 9460 Brovst
- 10 km from Fjerritslev: SuperBrugsen, Netto, Aldi, Eurospar, among others.
In your own car/by bus
Feriecenter Slettestrand is located at Slettestrandvej 140, DK-9690 Fjerritslev. If you are arriving from the south by the motorway, we recommend that you take exit 33 at Haverslev and drive through Aars, Aggersund and Fjerritslev. You will find directions on Krak.
By public transport
If you are travelling here by public transport, you can take the train to Aalborg and then the no. 70 or no. 970X bus (see timetable here). A school bus (no. 560) runs from Fjerritslev. If you need to book a taxi, we recommend Vagn from Byens Taxi og Minibus, who can be contacted on tel. +45 9821 2327. Vagn also has buses with a lift.
Flixbus are driving to Fjerritslev from different destinations in Denmark. Find them here.
We are situated only 39 km. from Aalborg airport. From Aalborg airport you have a wide range of flight connections to all over the world (daily flights to Amsterdam with KLM among others).
If you are one of those especially energetic people and arrive by ferry in Hirtshals, we offer a good GPS track, which runs from Hirtshals to Slettestrand. Contact Esben for further information: tel. +45 3074 0778 or email@example.com.
Club Slettestrand is for all of us who love Slettestrand! Join the club and get news and offers from us directly in your inbox!